Bottom Article Ad

Eugenia Dimitropoulou is moved by the adoption of her daughter: "I felt that half of my heart was cut out"

Eugenia Dimitropoulou

Eugenia Dimitropoulou gives her first interview after the adoption of her daughter.

About three months ago, the famous actress Eugenia Dimitropoulou informed her online friends with very pleasant news. This news had to do with the adoption of her daughter, as she announced. “I have in my arms everything I dreamed of, wished for and prayed for,” wrote Eugenia Dimitropoulou on Instagram.

In her first post-adoption interview, the famous actress talks about the decision and the difficulties she encountered with her husband in their attempt to have their first child through adoption from Africa.

“Our goal was to change the course of a child’s history, wherever he was born, whatever color he was, whatever his hair. I confess that I asked for the contact number of the previous mother, they are Martha and Thanasis who have already had two children, they are the only Greeks who were before us.”Not only do we communicate, she is also their godmother, of course,” he initially states in his interview with “Dot”, which will be screened on Saturday.

The moment Eugenia Dimitropoulou found out she would adopt her daughter

He explains that “there are many things that can go wrong on a trip like this. We were very lucky, we were very organized and at the same time it was like a hand giving you a solution”, while about the moment he found out that he was going to adopt the child, he says : “At that moment I felt that half of my heart was cut and went to a creature that I have not hugged, I have not seen up close, I have not smelled and there your heart beats in this creature.”

source: iefi merida

Post a Comment

0 Comments