Bottom Article Ad

Fighters at Survivor 2022 are furious: which player "threw them" - "You can't hear it any other way"

Survivor 2022

An unprecedented outburst had a Luchador player at Survivor 2022.

The reason for the new player of the Blue team, Stavroula Chrysaidi.

“Last night we were sitting in the shack talking. Stavroula launches at some point and starts screaming and yelling at the whole team,” Giorgos Katsaounis said on camera for Survivor to come on the heels of the survival reality show planning to confirm it. what did he say.

Then, during the night and while all the fighters were lying in their hut, Stavroula Chrysaidi broke out. “What will happen to my puppy?” Come in, take a look now! We have to shout here to be heard. He doesn’t listen any other way.”

“Stavroula now has five days here, a week and we have seventy days and no one dared to say the word ai to say it to anyone. “How many days has Stavroula been here?”
George Katsaounis on camera at Survivor 2022.

Andreas Mattheiakakis also commented on the issue, saying “It’s been a week and he has such arrogance…” The other Blue Team players had the same reaction.

For her part, Stavroula Chrysaidi spoke on the subject and said: “I said it once politely, nobody listened to me… Tala turned and told me that they write in those things that they don’t even listen to you. Or I tell you.” you are right. When the other person tells me that I want them to respect me, I demand the same respect from them. My mistake, I shouldn’t have shouted so much but the truth is that they don’t listen to each other any other way. “Everyone wants a voice.”

It should be noted that Stavroula Chrysaidi has only one week in Survivor 2022.

Survivor 2022: Doom in the Fighters’ Hut

Stavroula curses everyone

source: iefi merida

Post a Comment

0 Comments