Bottom Article Ad

Margarita Nikolaidi revealed what she did with the money she earned on MasterChef

daisy nikolaidi

Margarita Nikolaidi is the first Greek female MasterChef, who managed to impress the judges with her culinary creations and won the MasterChef last year.

He spoke to the camera of Happy Day and, among other things, revealed what exactly he has done with the cooking reality award while rejecting all the television proposals he had this season.

“After winning MasterChef I do things but I’m not in a restaurant yet. This is because I was busy with something else in the kitchen and wanted to sit down for a while, to be honest, after all these years. I needed to sit at home to enjoy the peace and now I start all over again. “Cook and be sad”, said Margarita Nikolaidi.

“It was a bit strange at first with the publicity, that people recognize you and show you their love, but over time you get used to it and little by little it decreases,” he added.

“I had some TV suggestions but they didn’t suit me. I don’t really care. It’s not my dream to be on TV. I’m not burning for it,” added last year’s MasterChef winner.

MasterChef: What did Margarita Nikolaidi do with the prize?

The winner of last year’s MasterChef was then asked how she plans to use the money she earned in the game. Margarita Nikolaidi revealed that she has reserved the prize money that she will use in the future for her dream.

“The prize… unbelievable. I’ve kept it well hidden, I don’t touch it and I haven’t touched it yet. This money came from heaven. I don’t know how it happened. I’ll keep it for my future and my dream.”

Finally, Margarita Nikolaidi revealed that she spent a small part of the money she earned: “I started going to restaurants that are a little more expensive and that I couldn’t go before.”

source: iefi merida

Post a Comment

0 Comments