Bottom Article Ad

Angelos Dionysiou: "Sophia Aliberti and I met a while ago, we had a good time"

angelos dionisio

In “Come on Danae!” Angelos Dionysiou talked about his father, the songs he rejected and became hits, but also his relationship with Sofia Aliberti.

“A singer gave me the microphone in a store, because I was the son of Stratos. I sang for company and for fun and the impresario made me an offer. I said let me do it, just for fun,” Angelos Dionysiou said of his start.

“My father heard me rehearse, but he did not say anything. Home told me that he would be by my side for advice, but not to expect help. “I replied that I would tell him the same,” he said of his father’s reaction.

“I couldn’t imagine that I would make a career out of having Stratos Dionysiou as a father. “When you sing with your father, there’s a comparison, and there’s no way you can be better than the original,” he explained.

“I said I would never get married and I had three weddings,” laughed the favorite singer, who appears in “Eliot,” in Kolonaki.

“These days I am preparing a fantastic ballad and it continues”, revealed, closing, Angelos Dionysiou.

source: iefi merida

Post a Comment

0 Comments